Jul 5, 2012

Kristine Hermosa update 2012

Sino ang hindi makakakilala sa napakagandang babae na si Kristine Hermosa?She is one of my favorite ice cream I mean artist. Back then her teleserye "Pangako sayo with Jericho Rosales" was my one big favorite. I can't skip an episode of this if I did my day would not be complete.

Everyday is a "Pangako sayo" day. me and my lola love this teleserye we watch it together from the start to finish.

Where is Kristine Hermosa now? Is she still active in showbiz? She's married? She has kids?

Answer to thos are no and yes.

Kristine is now a humble housewife of Oyo Boy Sotto the son of Vic Sotto.
She not active in TV and movies but there are interviews and TV guesting.

She's married with beautiful kids Kiel (Adopted 4 y.o) and Ondrea (Girl, 6 months)

Her Instagram account is khsotto


This her with Ondrea        
Ondrea
Oyo and Kristine's Son named Kiel
Kristine and Oyo from Instagram (khsotto & osotto)
I love her face. sana lumabas ka ulit sa TV.