Jul 1, 2012

The Fashion Heiress: Tricia Gosingtian

for the past 3-4 years ago I have been seeing Tricia in the world wide web. I've seen her grow from a pretty caterpillar to a beautifully gorgeous butterfly. as if the metamorphosis exist? see, she's already beautiful (I'm talking about physical aspect I don't know the inside though)

Have you watched her youtube videos? if not you cna check her cuteness from here:
I find her name in youtube cute and unique : Slumberdoll

The I know about her as far as I know
-She loves fashion . it's obvious in here videos
-She loves curly hair.
-She's shy in some ways
-She seldom show her teeth in pictures
-She has a friend name crissey (she's very funny). there is other girl I forgot her name
-She has a video with Alodia Gosingfiao

Here she is now. Sophisticated but still cute pretty girl. I love her style though I can't manage to wear the clothes she's wearing in pictures

Stylish and cute Tricia. I've been following her for 4 years already am not tired of following her. If you want to know more about her here's her accounts
Facebook Fan Page
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram

Check her out!